SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Goodbye October, Hello November

Can you all believe how fast the month of October came and went? I am still having a hard time believing it's already November! Soon we will be into the New Year! Crazy to think about.

October was a pretty fun month for us. I feel like we squeezed in a lot of fun things when we didn't have to work. We went to a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, carved pumpkins, boo'd some friends, and even dressed up as Rapunzel and Flynn Rider for our ward's trunk or treat. Also, my mom came into town on Halloween and we LOVED having her visit. We had such a fun time chatting that I didn't even get any pictures of her visit (hate it when that happens).


I'm really excited (maybe more like nervous) for our crazy month of November. Hello midterms, working, moving the weekend before Thanksgiving, more than likely working Black Friday, and putting up Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving (because that's how it is supposed to be).

I hope everyone has a fabulous week! I'm just hoping the snow stays away for a little bit longer.

3 comments :

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is definitely the best season ever! So much fun and perfect weather! :)

      Delete