SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 13, 2014

Just Stopping In

Hi. Hello. How are you?

I'm just stopping in to say hello and that after a long, long, longg (unintentional) break from blogging I am back in action. 

Life was crazy the month of May, between graduating college and moving down to Charleston, South Carolina. We were living out of boxes and suitcases and well to be honest blogging was not on my priority list.

But now that school is over (well for me that is) and we are now getting all settled into our new home (well apartment) and into a routine I promise to be better about blogging because I actually have time and want to.

Within the next week you can expect a post all about my recent graduation from Troy University. Once the apartment is all decorated I'll definitely post a little home tour of our apartment, to say I love it would be an understatement.

Ahh, I'm so glad to be back!See you again, soon! :)

Post a Comment