SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Smash Cake Photo Session


While my family was in town for Brynn's birthday back in April we did a cute little smash cake photo session. Brynn ate way too much cake that week between her actual birthday, her party, and this little photo session so I think she was a little burned out by the end of the week. But we still got some cute pictures of her. 


Brynn's birthday party was BBQ themed but I wanted something different for her cake smash session. My friend has a little girl who is a few weeks older than Brynn and she had the cutest backdrop from her smash cake session so I asked where she got it and it was actually just bulletin board paper form JoAnns. So my mom bought the paper and then we went from there. I found this really cute mint green cake plate in the Target dollar section and just had to get it. Mint green just speaks to me. So we went with mint and then because my sister, Colby, had mint green as one of her wedding colors we were able to borrow her bunting. So the whole thing was really affordable and turned out super cute!

I can't believe Brynn is already 15 months. I've been the worst about blogging so I'm going to be playing catch up for a little bit.


Post a Comment