SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Promise We Didn't Die

Hellooooo Bloggy World!
Glad to be back into the cyber world.
Brad and I have been super busy as of late. 
We moved to the opposite side of the country, to New York.
Things have been a roller coaster here but mostly great.

Living out of a hotel for a week was awesome. I mean who doesn't love getting new towels, unlimited hot showers, a fresh made bed, and complimentary breakfast and dinner. EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
I'm just saying, I wasn't complaining. 

We got to pick up the keys to our new place on Wednesday, I was so excited! I absolutely love our new apartment. It has a cozy fire place, the complex pays the heat and hot water, and for cable TV. Hello awesomeness.  Plus it's brand new so all the walls are crisp and clean. Oh and did I say it has radiant heating in the floors, perfect for these chilly days. We are supposed to get snow on Saturday. I'm kind of nervous. We pass the snow sticks on the road and they go higher than my hip, I'm only 5'2 but seriously...that is a lot of snow.

Thursday we were supposed to move in but it ended up being Friday. I have already met people here in the complex which is such a relief because I did not know one person in my last complex. I have also made friends in our new {much smaller} ward. I really think we are going to love it here. 

We were supposed to get Internet on Friday, but our technician didn't show up so we just got Internet today. Hallelujah. McDonald's was probably getting tired of seeing us everyday, they have free Internet. Did I mention Brad and I are both enrolled in online classes? Yeah. We were dying.

Anyways just a quick update so you know we still exist. Once the movers come and pick up all our boxes I will post a tour of our new apartment. Until then Happy Thanksgiving, I'll be posting my thankful list soon so keep an eye out! 


Post a Comment