SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Tribute to Washington

I can't believe the packers are coming tomorrow, bright and early to pack up all our belongings. Brad and I have been having bittersweet feelings as our move has been quickly approaching.We are very excited to see what New York holds for us and have already started talking about things that we would like to do and see while we are there. However, we are sad to see this part of our story come to a close. So here's to Washington. To the place that Brad and I fell in love. To the apartment we lived in as a newlywed couple. To the state where so many memories were made. To Pike's Market, with all the gorgeous flowers, fresh homemade cheese, and the freshest apples. To the Space Needle where Brad and I had our first date, and where Brad got down on one knee to propose. To the Seattle Temple, where I received my endowments and have spent many wonderful date nights with my husband. To Uncle Pete's Pizzeria, who makes the best pizza I have ever tasted. To the wild blackberries at our apartment complex. To many more wonderful and not so wonderful things. Here's to the next chapter in our story book, can't wait to see what comes our way in New York.

1 comment :

  1. I'm sad that you're moving, but New York will be great. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete