SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One year down, eternity to go

I know, I know. I am super late (not even a week yet, but still). We have been super busy with school and work that the weeks seem to be passing by so fast. However, last Friday, the 19th, we celebrated our one year anniversary! On our anniversary both of us had to work. boo. But when I got off Brad told me he didn't have to go back to work. I came home to a clean house because Brad knows how much I love that. I also had fresh flowers in a vase on the table and two cards throughout the house (one funny and one romantic). I got dressed for our nice dinner out. After we got done with dinner we headed to the lake to meet one of our friends to take some pictures for us! We finished just in time, as we were headed to the car it started to pour rain. Perfect ending to the perfect day! (Bear with me, it's about to get mushy...but I'll make it quick)

Dear Brad,
I can't believe how fast the time flies! It really is true that time flies when you are having fun. This year has been full of ups and downs and lots of new places for us, places that we have been able to discover together and I love that, places that will bring back memories. We've experienced things that I can't wait to tell our future children all about. You have made it possible for me to cross things of my bucket list, and I hope together we can cross off more in the years to come! I have learned a lot in this past year about you and myself. Things I would have only learned in this exact situation. I'm so grateful to be married to you, Brad. I know I can always count on you to be here for me which is such a blessing. You go above and beyond for me on a daily basis and for that I'm so thankful. But above all I am so grateful that we were married in the Temple and that I can be with you for eternity, what an incredible blessing! I can't imagine my life without you, and luckily I don't have to! I can't wait to see what this next year holds for us! Here's to eternity!




One Year Anniversary from Brett Schmidt on Vimeo.
Now all we have to do is finish this week and then we are off to Isla Mujeres for a few days to celebrate our anniversary! To say I'm excited would be an understatement! Hope everyone has a happy hump day!

Oh and of course you want to see our anniversary pictures (okay maybe not, but here they are anyways!)
 


Post a Comment