SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Recent Happenings

I know, I know.  I totally suck at being consistent here on the blog.
If only I were as OCD about the blog as I am about everything else in the world.
Y'all would probably get sick of me though. haha.

I can't believe it's been since my birthday, almost a month ago.
How is September almost over already?!?!

Also, do you like how I promised a post on our Labor Day trip to Alexandria Bay...
 yeah sorry that hasn't happened yet. 
At least it gives me something to blog about next time, or the time after that. ;)

I feel like I'm a broken record on this whole "Life is so busy for the both of us between work, school, and callings" but let's be honest that is the chapter of our life right now and "Come what may and love it"
...such a nice quote right?

Here is a quick catch up of the most recent happenings:

I was released from my young women's calling. I'm not sure I ever talked about this but I'm now in sunbeams and I LOVE it. Primary is the place for me. I have 6 kids in my class, 2 girls and 4 boys. I'm just so blessed to not have gotten the other class because those children are TERRIBLE. 

Brad is still in young men's and the whole ward loves that he is in there. I get told all the time how great he is with the boys and the boys absolutely love him. 

I got a new job at Hobby Lobby and it is so me. Although I'm still technically employed by Victoria Secret, I never pick up shifts there. I'm working about 24 hours a week at Hobby Lobby and it's been so wonderful. Although, it has been an adventure trying to figure out how to make sure I get my school work done all at the same time, but so far so good. I love going to work and time always flys by while I'm there. I can't wait till I get enough saved up for school so I can put that discount to use.

Speaking of school...I have three terms left, 27 weeks to be exact. May 18th could not come soon enough. I am so ready to be done with this stage and on to the next! ;)

And last but not least it looks like we will be staying here in good ole New York for another winter. I'm not the most excited about having to put on snow boots, coats, and hats, on just to go outside, or driving in the snow for that matter but I'm going to try to stay positive about it. 

So there is your update. If you made it through the whole thing I'm quite impressed.  I'm going to try to blog at least twice a week. Some people have mentioned my lack of blogging so I'm going to try to get better.

Happy First Day Of Fall!


  

Post a Comment