SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 16, 2015

I have high hopes for you

2015

Feels so weird to type that still and I honestly can't believe how fast time flies. Like stated in the title of this post I have high hopes for the year 2015. I think it will be the best one for Brad and I, and that's saying a lot because 2014 was REALLY good to us.

I told y'all I would share my goals for this year with y'all so here goes:

1. Spend less time on social media. I have recognized that I spend too much time on social media and I don't benefit from it at all. Social Media is good for many reasons but most of the time I am wasting quality time I could be spending with loved ones and getting jealous and bitter because of the appearance that other people's lives are perfect. If I'm being honest I have totally failed so far with this goal and it's only January. It's a good thing I still have 11 more months to get better at it, right?!

2. Be consistent with health and fitness. I know, I know. Everyone always makes a fitness goal. I am trying to just be conscious and consistent on how I treat my body. Health and Fitness is so important and I really want to get into the routine of making this a top priority. So far I have totally rocked this goal and it makes me really happy. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit, so hopefully I'm almost there. What I'm missing most--sweet treats and bread!

3. Find the joy in the journey. It's so easy to just go through the motions of life or get stuck on petty little things that don't matter. This year I'm really trying to keep a positive outlook (besides my emotional break down today I've done pretty good), stress less, and choosing to stay away from drama (can't believe I'm still having to deal with this in my 20s).

Here is to 2015. Can't wait to see what this year bring us! :)

Post a Comment