SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 8, 2015

curing the winter blues with a beach trip


Winter can be a rough season. However, I'm SO glad that we are in the south this winter instead of snowy Syracuse. The cold still gets old after awhile. A couple of Sundays ago it was a little warmer than usual and I was getting some serious cabin fever because it had been chilly and rainy all week. Brad had a lot of tests coming up but somehow I convinced him to take a little break and go walk on Folly Beach.


I'm a beach lover, always have been. Anyways, so as we were walking the beach we were looking in all the little tide pools we counted 15 starfish. YES you read that right, FIFTEEN starfish. They were all alive too and so beautiful. It was so neat, I was literally running to Brad every time I found another one saying "this is the BEST day ever!" I guess it doesn't take much to please me.  I wanted to take one (or a few if I'm being honest) home so badly but I controlled myself! This is probably the most random blog post but I just had to document it. I will probably never encounter 15 starfish again, especially not all in one day.




Post a Comment