SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mancub Turns 28

I know, I know, I'm way behind on blogging. Slacker wife of me to not post a sappy love note to the hubs on his birthday. This year we didn't do anything too crazy because Brad needed to study for his 4 tests the following week (which he ROCKED by the way, so proud of my smartie pants husband)! Thankfully he took the night off from studying and we put to use a gift card that my bosses got us for Christmas.

It was so fun to dress up for a nice, romantic, dinner that was all on the house. We went to Hall's Chophouse here in Charleston which is one of the top rated restaurants here. It's a place we never would have gone to because it's definitely not in our student budget but thanks to my generous bosses we didn't have to worry about money for a night. For those of you who are looking for a steakhouse and have some money to spend I would HIGHLY recommend this place. Everything was so perfect, the staff is incredible and the food was amazing.


Earlier in the day I had made Brad's favorite cake for his birthday and we were planning on eating it after we got home. We were so full though that we just decided to wait until Saturday to dig into the cake! haha.

I'm so grateful I got to celebrate my mancub being in my life and him getting older, wiser, and better looking!
;)

Post a Comment