SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 4, 2018

January Recap

I really wanted to make my blog a priority this year because I've been feeling like I need to be better about documenting our lives (I take way too many pictures, no problem there) but somehow I always forget that I have this little space here to actually write things. I think it intimidates me because I'm not a great writer. Not that I should feel any pressure because I'm pretty sure my mom is the only one who read this thing! (Hi Mom!)

Before I got too far behind I thought I would do a little January recap! January was a crazy month. Brynn was sick for the majority of it but we did manage to have some fun! We got a southern snow storm and enjoyed the fun that snow brings for a few days, took a little day trip to Hunting Island, celebrated Brad's 31st birthday, and potty trained Brynn (Brynn was so ready to be potty trained so it was actually a really easy process) I'm totally expecting our next kid to give us a run for our money because Brynn has seriously been the easiest kid. Better knock on some wood fast! haha.

I still can't believe it is already March. This year is already flying by and I know it will only continue to do so as we have big things coming up. In April Brynn will turn 2, May Brad will graduate from Dental School, June we will make our big move, and in July Brad will start his job! It's just blowing my mind thinking about all the changes we have coming our way but we couldn't be more excited! Hopefully I'll do better about keeping this space updated! 

Post a Comment