SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Valentine's Day 2018

Holidays are one of my most favorite things in life so as a wife and mom I always like to go all out! As soon as February 1st came around I put out all of our Valentine's Day decorations. Brynn loves to help me decorates so I always let her help. It takes a lot longer but I enjoy seeing her get excited about things I love too! We even decorate her little kitchen area for all of the holidays, I just can't help myself.

I knew I wanted to make Valentine's Day cookies for all of Brynn's little friends so I tried out a new sugar cookie recipe! It is the absolute BEST! This is the first time I let Brynn help me make cookies so it took a lot more patience on my end but she loved it and had so much fun and now whenever I pull out the kitchen aid she runs over and says "help me" haha.

So we made cookies to deliver to all her friends and of course since I love pictures I had to take lots of her in her Valentine's Day colors (3 outfits, not my plan, just what happens when you have a newly potty trained kid -_-)

I'm excited to start traditions for each of the holidays because I feel like it makes it more exciting! What are some of your favorites for Valentine's Day? I'm always looking for more ideas!

Post a Comment