SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just Some Thoughts As of Late


Well first week of training at VS is done and all I got to say is it really is going to be awesome. SO much free stuff! Already came home with 2 free items. I'm not mad...although I do feel somewhat Gothic every time I get ready for work.

Husband and I had to chaperone Winter Weekend for the youth this past weekend. To say it was weird would be an understatement. At first I went all worried that some girl was going to ask Brad to dance...after all I did the same thing when I was 16 {embarrassing I know, luckily it worked out in my favor many years later}. Luckily that didn't happen. But we did get to dance a couple of times, talk about life coming full circle.

When we both made it through January without getting sick I could have sworn this year was going to be the year of good health. What a joke. Brad was sick as a dog this weekend and then I got it from him {price you pay when you like to kiss your hubby}. 

Another semester of school is almost over. Time is really flying by. It kinda really scares me to think about what happens when I finish school. I love school and I will actually miss it. I'm weird. I know.

Speaking of time flying by, this past Sunday {the 10th} marked our 1 year "Engagement Anniversary". We didn't do anything to celebrate because that would be a little odd but we did bring it up which led to a conversation about life {those are my favorite by the way}. It's crazy to see how much changes in a year. We both agreed that we would have never imagined living in New York a year ago. I'm so excited to see where the life takes us next!

Hope your Valentine's Day goes absolutely Perfect! 
Until next time...

Post a Comment