SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day of Love

This year we had a pretty low key Valentine's Day, but to be honest it couldn't have been more perfect. I was happy to just be able to spend it with Brad! Pretty much everyday feels like Valentine's Day here in the Schmidt house! We love to love. haha. I have been leaving Brad little treats for the 14 days leading up to Valentine's Day (have I mentioned I LOVE being a newlywed?!) so gifts weren't so big but he did surprise me with flowers, by making dinner, and key lime pie for dessert!

My Beautiful Roses- They are so much bigger now! I have no idea what they put in plant food but it's like miracle grow!

Brad's delicious dinner he made!

My Cutie Valentine! <3
Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! 
I know we sure enjoyed our first one as a married couple!

Post a Comment