SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 1, 2013

Brad's Birthday Recap

On Wednesday Brad turned 26. It was a pretty hectic day. To say we were exhausted would be an understatement. Brad had work all day.I had a midterm I had to take. We both had mutual. Brad had a class/team meeting. Regardless of our crazy schedules I still wanted to make it a good one. So after my midterm I ran by Wegmans and picked up 26 blue balloons, candles, and a banner. I carried the balloons in and put them in the bedroom. As soon as I start getting them situated 4 of them popped. I was soooooo irritated. Anyways, I was still going to try my best to make Brad's birthday awesome. So I hung the banner, got out presents, and got his cheesecake all ready. We ordered Pizza the night before since that is Brad's favorite and we knew we wouldn't have time to go out. So we picked up the pizza and came home. Brad was so surprised with the balloons and all the decorations. We ate for like 10 minutes and were off to mutual. Then after mutual Brad had his class meeting. When I walked through the door he had gotten me flowers. That boy is so sweet, it wasn't even my birthday. We opened presents and had his cheesecake and then it was back to studying for me and Brad played with his new toys! Overall I would venture to say he had a great birthday! I love that boy and can't wait to celebrate all his birthdays with him!

Here are a few pictures from his day



Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. 
It's snowing like crazy here so I'm pretty sure we will be staying inside and just hanging out!

3 comments :

  1. You are a good wife. I never buy Gregg balloons. Although in my defense I did spend about $100 on presents for him this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good wife too! Brads tennis shoes were only $50 and he technically bought them since my job doesn't start till Monday so you got me beat!

    ReplyDelete