SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Mister Turns 26

Today is the misters 26 birthday! 
I hope to make it as magical as can be.
You see birthdays are a big deal, without them we wouldn't be here. haha.

Brad means so much to me and has taught me so much in the short time we have been married. He truly blesses me each and every day. I feel so lucky to get to wake up to his handsome sleepy face each morning.
He is the hardest working, most loyal, and best looking guy I know! 

Brad, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday yet! I'm so glad you were born and that I get to spend eternity with you! I look forward to celebrating each birthday with you and growing old along your side. You mean the world to me and I can't imagine spending forever with anyone but you. I am truly blessed to be able to call you mine! I love you!

And what's a blog without a picture...
I love this handsome man!


P.S. Sorry Brad if this embarrasses you, you just look too darn good not to share! haha. 
P.P.S. Let's go to Hawaii soon! ;)

Post a Comment