SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Update: Dedicated to Miss Shae Audrey

It's the new year and I've already been slacking on the blog {big surprise}We haven't done anything super exciting either so maybe that's why. However, I did enjoy having Brad all to myself for 12 days straight. We spent our New Years Eve in our jammies, doing puzzles, and watching the Rockin' New Years Eve on the TV. We had heard so many horror stories from everyone here who has gone to Times Square in the past so we decided to pass on that and I'm glad we did because as soon as that ball dropped I tucked myself into bed and crashed! We made goals for the new year, the only one we both put was running a 5k! We have been training and I'm excited to get one set up and actually do it. I've been wanting to for awhile now. Starting at the beginning of January I applied for jobs. Mostly to keep me from getting cabin fever. I go to school online so I need something to keep me busy, get out of the house more, plus extra money won't hurt. I am now an official employee of Victoria Secret {can you say hello to discounts there and at bath and body works}. Brad is away on a business trip this week. I miss him a lot, like I always do. I miss him even when he is just at work 5 minutes away. haha. I made him a little gift to remind him that I love him and that I'm thinking of him. {I'll put up a tutorial later so be on the look out} Plus my mom and I thought of some great Valentines Day ideas so be on the look out for those too! Brad's birthday is just around the corner, he will be turning the big 2-6! Oh and the 19th is our sixth month of marriage! Can't believe how fast time flies! We'll be at a year before we know it!

So there you go just a little update. I will try to be better at blogging, at least once a week! 
Hope everyone has an awesome Thursday!

p.s. I personally think posts without pictures are boring so I'll try to take some pictures to include next time!

Post a Comment