SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 24, 2013

DIY Project- Daily Dose Of Love

Brad doesn't really have to go out of town much, but when he does I miss him like crazy and it's always for a week at a time. I wanted to do something special for him while he was on his trip this week. So last week I went to my trusty site pinterest for some ideas. I found an idea and ran with it and made it my own! I put together a pill box with some treats and notes for his "Daily Dose Of Love". 

The first thing I did was collect my supplies. Here is what you will need:
-A 7 day pill box
-Small candies
-love notes/quotes

After that I got to work. I printed off a label for the pill box. This is totally optional but since I got the pill box for free at our local pharmacy it had some advertisement on the front that I didn't want to show. So I went to word and made a simple label. After I printed it off I just taped it on the front using double sided tape.


Then I added the candies. You can add any candies that you like but I found that m&ms worked the best. I put about 5 in each little section. Other candies could be red hots, mike&Ike's, etc. 


 The original idea had love quotes in each box but I like to make things personal so I wrote things like why I am thankful for Brad and why I love him. 


Final step was to slip the little notes into each section, close it up, and toss it in his toiletries bag.


I always love doing little things for that boy of mine! He means so much to me and works so hard to provide for us! I just got off the phone with him and he told me he has really enjoyed his little love notes everyday, and his sweet treats! I can't wait to see him tonight!

Post a Comment