SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 31, 2012

As 2012 Comes to an End

I know I already blogged once today, but here I am once again. I realized earlier as I was about to blog a wrap up about our crazy awesome year that I never blogged about Christmas. Talk about a slacker. Anyways, back to 2012. Like I said crazy awesome.

January--Went ring shopping
February--Got ENGAGED!
March--Engagement pictures, beach trips, sounders games, and roller skating
April-- Tulip Festival
May-- Another semester of school down for me!
June-- Received my endowment in Seattle with all of my loved ones there
July-- Last beach trip as a single woman, bachelorette party, Got MARRIED to Brad for Time and all Eternity, Honeymoon Cruise to the Bahamas
August-- Moved to Washington State, Turned 21! Lots of blackberry picking!
September-- Became an AUNT to the prettiest baby, Fairs, Company Picnic, Camping
October-- Pumpkin Carving, Hike to La Push, First ferry ride
November-- Went to Zoe's blessing, Moved to New York, Ice Skating at Rockefeller Center, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
December-- First REAL Christmas Tree, 29 inches of snow and counting, HOME to Georgia, sledding & snowman, Christmas lights

So much happened this year and I'm not sure how 2013 will top it! We are feeling so blessed this year and so thankful for the life and joy that we have. We are happy and healthy and looking forward to many more years! Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us! Happy New Year! Can't wait to read about everyone's goals, I know it has been our minds a lot lately as we've been nearing the end of the year! Love fresh new beginnings! 

Post a Comment