SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Home Tour

Now that we have finally gotten all settled in our new home I thought I would give y'all a little preview. 

First up the living room. Our last living room was HUGE so our new space has been a little bit of an adjustment for us, and our new one is laid out kind of funny. I love having a fireplace though, it's been nice to have on all the chilly days we have so often here. 


Next up the kitchen and dining area. Probably my favorite part of our new place is that there is wood floor and a dining area within the kitchen. 


Our bedroom and bathroom are pretty much the same as they were before, just different layouts. So if anyone would like pictures of those leave a comment below and I'll edit the post and add them! 

We are absolutely loving our new place and being so close to Brad's work once again. I hope everyone is getting in the Christmas spirit. We have been blasting Christmas music around here and putting up the few Christmas decorations that we have. I love that we used ornaments as part of our reception decor because we get to put them out every year!


We received a beautiful nativity from the cutest family in my parents ward. It is from Kenya and is made of banana leaves, it is very detailed and we absolutely love it! 


I am going back to Georgia next week for 6 days. I am so excited to see my family and spend some time with them. I have missed them so much! Then it's back to my mancub to spend our first Christmas together as a married couple! We are so excited!

Post a Comment