SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Georgia on my mind

This past weekend I was able to go home to Georgia! I always miss my family so much and always enjoy going home and being around them. It had been 5 months since I was home last and I was definitely home sick so Christmas break came just in time! While I was there Mo actually had the day off so we spent it shopping and having girl time. She also worked so hard on making Brad and I Christmas stockings! I'm so lucky that she loves me and was willing to sew for me! I love how they turned out! {THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MOM!}On Saturday, my family headed to Tybee Island for the day. Our family made it a goal at the beginning of the year to go to the beach every month this year and we had to make sure they could cross the month of December off and achieve their goal! Living away from my family has made me realize how precious my time with my family is, and how blessed I am to have each one of them in my life. I love that each one of us has a role and contributes to our family. I am so thankful that families can be together for eternity, because that means I will never be without my best friends! 

Now for some pictures from the trip:

Tybee Island-Beach Trip

Traditional Gingerbread House


Our cute stockings!


 

Post a Comment