SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


please don't hate me for the last picture, I secretly love it because it's totally us! :)
Let's take a second to talk about Mothers shall we. Well actually let's talk about the best one EVER, her name is Sabra Lynn Newberry, but I like to call her Mo :)

Being married and on my own has taught me a lot. One thing for sure though is that I am beyond blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, and supportive mom. 

Not only is she my mom but she is also my best friend. I don't think one day has gone by that I haven't called her at least twice.

I love that she is always there when I am happy and sad. She knows my pains, struggles, and imperfections and still loves me anyways. 

One day I hope to be just like her because she is really the best mom. I know growing up I didn't appreciate her as much as I should have. Recently my eyes were opened to exactly how blessed I am to have her in my life and I don't want to imagine a day without her because my life would be very dark and depressing. So it's a good thing families are forever! :)

She came to every dance recital, cheer leading event, sat through many hot and long chorus concerts, attended graduations, and some of my favorite memories are from when we would stay up talking till early am hours. She was there for all the biggest days of my life. From graduating high school, to receiving my endowments and getting sealed in the temple, and I know she will be there for big future events too, she wouldn't miss them for anything!

My mom has always made it a point to be involved in our lives and illustrated that being a mom and a wife were and still are her priorities in life. 

So here's to you Mo! I love you so much and thank you for being my mom! You are my Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way. I know that my Heavenly Father knows me perfectly because He sent me to YOU, and I couldn't ask for anything better! 

Happy Mother's Day!
Love you!

p.s. Here is a BIG B-rett hug via blog!
{___________________________________________________}
p.s.s. It was more than 10 seconds ;)

2 comments :

  1. Haha Can I just copy and paste your post ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afton you crack me up! I love you! Hope your first mother's day was awesome! Can't wait to see you in a week!

      Delete