SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Madness

No, I'm not talking about basketball. I'm talking about how crazy the month of March was for Brad and I. It's hard to believe there are only two more days of this month, where did it all go?!

We have been out of town every single weekend and it's exhausting. I'm so grateful that we are done with our traveling for awhile and that if I want to just stay home and rest I can on the weekends. It's been non-stop and I don't know how people do it, especially when they work full time.

The weekend of the 14th we went back to Georgia for Brad's brother, Drew's wedding. We are glad that Drew and Bailey have finally sealed the deal.

The next weekend I flew back to see some of my college friends tie the knot! I actually introduced them and encouraged D to go for Ann so it was so fun to see them 4 years later becoming Mr. and Mrs. Added bonus was that I got to see a lot of my other college friends too! 

This past weekend was the Hinman Dental Conference in Atlanta. I went to nanny my sweet little Ella and Brad attended some of the classes. Out of all of our trips this month, this one was probably one of my favorites. I made extra money and all of our expenses were paid for but that wasn't even the best part! The best part was that it gave me a little glimpse of what it will be like when Brad and I are toting around a little baby of our own. I'm telling y'all, you think you love a man...well add a baby, and the love grows for that man like a million times more.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! We are super excited for General Conference, it's one of my most favorite weekends of the year! 


Post a Comment