SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Tunes

When I attended college at Valdosta State University I met such an amazing friend, Kelsi. Kelsi is more than just a college friend to me. After I transferred schools we still kept in touch. For one of my birthdays she sent me two mixed CDs. They were such a thoughtful gift especially since now that we have iTunes I feel like CDs are such a rarity. Anyways, I listened to these CDs every single day on my commute to and from school. I love them because they introduced me to music I probably wouldn't have found or listened to on my own. Those CDs have inspired me to start sharing a few "tunes" I am currently loving on Tuesdays. They might not always be new songs, but ones that I always want on repeat! I hope you guys enjoy and share some songs you are currently loving too because I always like to check out new music!

So for my first ever Tuesday Tunes:

Loving You Tonight--Andrew Allen

Thinking Out Loud--Ed Sheeran

Night Changes--One Direction

Sugar--Maroon 5

Valentine--Kina Grannis

Alright friends, that's all for this week! Leave your current faves below! :)

2 comments :

  1. Oh! I've been meaning to do this for a few weeks now. I'll link when I do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good please do! :) I love to get new music suggestions!

      Delete