SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bridal Shower

We just got back from a fun weekend back in Georgia. The whole reason we went was so that I could host a bridal shower for my cute cousin, Shae, who is getting married in 13 days.


Out of all my cousins I am closest to Shae. I am so glad the Stevens moved to Georgia so that we could grow up together and I could be there to watch her love story unfold with Seth. Like every relationship, there were ups and downs, but that's what makes it beautiful. I couldn't be more excited to see the two of them finally tie the knot in 13 days. You can totally tell that Seth adores Shae and that's all that I could want for her because of course I think she deserves the best.


Anyways, back to the shower. Shae's wedding them is shabby chic with blush and navy as her wedding colors. I had such a fun time creating the invites, coming up with games to play, and the food to eat (the best part if we are being honest, haha).


I'm so thankful for all the help I had to make this shower so sweet for Shae. My mom helped me with the decorations and putting fruit kabobs together. My Aunt Sherry (Shae's mom) was so amazing to let us hold the shower at her house and took charge with the majority of the food. And Colby was the perfect photographer for the event and chipped in and helped with food too!

 I love putting on parties and this was the best one because it was for my Shae Audrey! :)



Post a Comment