SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 4, 2018

Introducing Dr. Brandon Schmidt, DMD


Well the day we have look forward to for the past 4 years has finally come! Brad graduated Dental School! We had such a great weekend celebrating him and all of the hard work he did to make it to this point.

On May 18th, we attended Brad's hooding ceremony! This was probably my favorite part of the weekend because it seemed much more personal since it was just the Dental School. It was a rainy and humid day but that didn't stop it from being a happy day.


Saturday was the actual commencement ceremony. I was dreading this day because it was supposed to be outside and last years ceremony lasted FOUR hours in the hot sun. Thankfully it was moved inside because of the stormy weather and a lot of the students from the other programs didn't show up so it ended up only being about 2.5 hours. I'm so thankful that my sweet friend was willing to watch Brynn at the last minute because it would've been a nightmare with her wanting to run all the stairs and with that many people around! 


I can't even express how proud I am of Brad. I love that he was able to achieve his dream of becoming a dentist and can't wait to see him succeed in his new career. I'm so impressed that he was able to balance so many roles while being a student. Dental school wasn't always the easiest for him but I'm so proud of him for pushing through and making the best of it. We are so excited to be moving on to the next chapter and have been enjoying all his time off before he starts working in July! 

Post a Comment