SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Just a quick catch up, and of course some pictures

Brad and I have been so busy this month. It started off with a temple date, like every month. Got to start it off right! :) The next weekend we went camping with our ward and had such a blast! Last weekend Brad's company had their family picnic,where we won so many raffles, totaling to about $100! This weekend we kicked off the first day of fall by going to the Puyallup Fair, where we watched the draft show, saw animals, and stuffed our bellies with that nutritious fair food! ;) There have been in between activities with our friends such as a beach trip with the Gerhardt's and dinner/game nights with the Poe's. It's crazy to think September is almost over! I will be ending the month off by going to visit Afton and Gregg and meeting my adorable niece, Zoe. I couldn't be more excited! Plus I'm taking their family pictures and pictures of Zoe with my new camera while I'm there, I'm thrilled! :) September you have been nice but October, you will be so much better! :)

Mukilteo Beach!
Puyallup Fair!
Reasons why October will be so much better:
-Fall Bucket List begins
-General Conference
-Apartment Hunting in New York
-Halloween
-A trip to La Push {twilight fans be jealous} I'm hoping for a run in with Taylor Lautner {just kidding}
-Our last full month in Seattle, a little bitter sweet but ready for our adventure in New York!

Happy First Day of Fall!

1 comment :

  1. BUCKET LISTTTTSSS! I need to make one. And add corn maze to it. Also I'm still jealous of your New York move.

    ReplyDelete