SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October

I absolutely love that fall is finally here. The colors of leaves are changing and some of them have already fallen to the ground begging me to step on them for that satisfying crunch. I have already pulled out the sweaters, scarfs, boots, and boot socks. My house smells like creamy pumpkin and you can find a boo banner hanging in between the doors. I am so excited to get a few more Halloween DIY projects done, now that I have a place to decorate. Any suggestions or your favorite Halloween decor?

Last week I went to Utah to finally meet that darling niece of mine and catch up with Afton and my brother in law. Zoe is too cute for words. I had such a fun time cuddling with her, dressing her up, taking pictures with her, and having girl talk. She is seriously the perfect baby and loves when you tell her she is a pretty baby, she will smile so big. And just in case you want to be the 10 millionth person to ask me if I'm baby hungry the answer is NO. 

I also got to meet up with Miss Shae Audrey {and I have no picture to prove it, seriously I'm a slacker.} I seriously love that girl to pieces. We always have such a fun time. We went shopping and got Chickfila. Boy have I missed eating there. Since Washington doesn't have one near and neither will New York I will eat it whenever I get the chance {it's my comfort food}. We watched the weirdest show I have ever seen and chatted with her roomates. Girl got lucky in that department. They are all so fun and get along so well.

I came home on Thursday to a sicky husband who had the flu. Anyone who knows Brad knows he NEVER takes the day off, so I sure did enjoy my four day weekend with him even though he was sick. We spent it snuggling, watching movies, doing homework, and taking lots of naps! 

But after our long weekend it's back to the real world. Back to school work, work, cleaning, getting everything ready to move, and trying to cross things off our fall bucket list in between.





Post a Comment