SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Little Letters

Dear October,
 You really are just passing by so fast! Why don't you just slow down, just for a little bit? Or tell Washington to stop raining so I can go on a hayride to the pumpkin patch with the corn maze and have a bonfire. Half of my fall bucket list has not been completed yet! In fact, tonight we will be at a grand total of 3 things crossed off the list! Slackers over here in the Schmidt household. 

Dear Syracuse,
We traveled last weekend to meet you, and so far so good. We found the perfect place, a brand new apartment {never been lived in} for way cheaper than what we are paying here {score!} oh and did I mention it has a fireplace? {perfection}. We also got to go see our new ward which is way smaller than the one we are in now and I think we are really going to like it. Now I just have to prepare myself mentally for all that snow. {wish me luck!} Oh and please, help me meet people who don't have thick Northern accents, I just don't know how much of that I can handle.

Dear Washington,
 I am trying to find time to enjoy whats left of our time with you, this is technically my last weekend with you. You have been so nice to us, letting us have an extra long summer to enjoy the sunshine and beautiful outdoors. I am kind of sad to say goodbye to the place that we have grown to love. However, I look forward to the new adventures and opportunities that are waiting for us in Syracuse.

Dear November,
I would greatly appreciate it if everything would go smoothly this month. With a trip to Utah to see little Miss Zoe get blessed. Midterms. Packing up and moving across the country to Syracuse. Trip to Georgia to see my family that I've missed so much. Getting all settled and finding a job. Just please, be nice. 

Yours Truly
Brett

Post a Comment