SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend has been quite exciting and busy for us! And I'm going to mention a lot of food but I promise we aren't fat kids over here...haha.We started the weekend off right by going to the Temple. I love going to the temple and I am so happy that because of the temple I can be with my family forever, what an amazing blessing. After the session we found a hole in the wall Chinese restaurant. We knew we needed a sweet treat too so we split a sour gummy smoothie from Jamba Juice, it is our absolute favorite! 

Temple Date!

Saturday morning we slept in and then headed to an art museum. I needed to go for an art paper, and Brad was such a sport and tagged along. Our favorite piece from the museum was called Puget Sound by Albert Bierstadt. Seriously such an eye catching piece. After we went to the museum we went and had lunch at Olive Garden, thanks to Mo for the birthday gift card! :) I absolutely love their soup, salad, and bread sticks. Plus we had extra leftover to spend on a dessert to share! Once our bellies were full we went shopping and then back home to do homework. Story of our life.

Seriously, breathtaking!

Sunday we woke up and headed to church. It was such a wonderful Sunday and I felt so uplifted. We came home and took an amazing nap. Seriously, Sunday naps are the best! I also convinced Brad to go on a walk/blackberry picking, I really just wanted to go so I could get some more practice with my amazing new camera. 

Blackberries!

Today I woke up so happy that I had an extra day with mancub. Of course I knew it would be filled with homework. We live an exciting life let me tell you. However, I was pleasantly surprised when our new friends invited us to go to the fair with their cute family. I LOVE fairs so of course we went. We had such wonderful fair food that led to a terrible tummy ache later. I am bummed to see the weekend go, they always go so fast.

Day at the Fair!

We are so happy to have made such awesome friends and all we could talk about on the way home was how we will actually miss Washington when we move in November. We have been blessed to live in such a beautiful state. It hasn't rained once since I've moved here. The weather is always perfect. We love how everything is green and we love the fresh blackberries! And we love our new friends! :)

Looking forward to all the rest of the activities we have planned for September. It will be such an exciting month!

Post a Comment