SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 31, 2012

Twenty One

On August 29 I turned the magical 21.
Seriously I'm not sure why they make such a big deal about 21, besides the fact that you can legally drink BUT since I don't drink 21 was just another year. However, I did have a most wonderful birthday. First thing I did though was go to the DMV to change my name, become a Washington resident, and get that lovely red box taken off my license. I was lucky though and only had to spend about 30 minutes there total. Brad totally spoiled me and I got a new camera, a nice fancy one that I have been wanting for YEARS. Seriously best gift ever. We went to Red Robin for dinner and came home and had some cake that I had made earlier that day. It was most definitely a low-key birthday but for those of you who know me, know I wouldn't have it any other way! Here are some pictures from the night! :)

p.s. When I was younger I always wanted to be married by 21, lucky for me that was the case and I married the man of my dreams! So Blessed :)

Post a Comment