SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my best friends birthday. My best friend just happens to be my Mom. I would like to thank my Grandma for giving birth to my momma on this very day because I can't imagine my life without her in it, let's be honest I wouldn't even be here without her. She has been a constant support through my whole life and at some times my only friend. There have been many nights where we would stay up and talk in bed for hours on end. She always has my back and has taught me some of life's greatest lessons. I have been so blessed to have the relationship that I do with my mom. I can only hope and pray that one day I will be the kind of mother that my mom was to me. Thanks for being so amazing mom and for teaching me how to be a wonderful wife and mother! 


Happy Birthday, best friend!
p.s. Mo just visited me for a week while Brad was on a business trip, stay tuned for what we did! :)

Post a Comment