SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend

Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Ours was quite busy. 

On Friday I met Brad and his coworkers for lunch .Let's just say I was a little intimidated to tag along mostly because 1) They are all SO smart and 2) Because I would be the only spouse there. We went to this fun pizza place called the Rock. At lunch time they have a pizza buffet with wood fired pizza. So delicious, and the strawberry cheesecake dessert pizza was to die for. I am glad I tagged along because it turned out to be so fun, and everyone talked about the Olympics which was a relief because I am no engineer.

Temple Date with the Husband

After Brad got home from work we ate dinner and headed to the Temple. The parking lots were overflowing, turns out it was Stake Temple night. I really enjoy going to the Temple because I always learn so much and because I leave feeling spiritually uplifted and this time was even better because my husband was there by my side the whole time :)

Saturday was the busiest day for us. We slept in a little bit though since we wake up early every day of the week. Our first errand was off to AT&T to get me a new phone on Brad's plan. My man really loves me because he let me go all out and get an iPhone. I have to say I am in love with it so far but am still figuring it out {what is your favorite/ must have app?}. After we got the phone we were off to re-buy wedding gifts. My favorites that we got: Kitchen Aid and a Dyson Vacuum cleaner. Seriously nothing spells clean better than fresh vacuum lines. {it's the little things in life}. We also got a new bed spread while we were out that I am absolutely in love with. 

Saturday evening one of Brad's coworkers hosted a little get together since she is moving to Nashville. So we headed over to the party. They had the prettiest view of the Seattle Skyline. I was so jealous and their deck was the perfect party place. I wish I would have gotten a picture. I met a new friend and talked to her the whole entire party. We had a great time and ended up staying till 11. My poor body was so tired, I am still adjusting to the time change.

Sunday we went to church. Our new ward is HUGE, I am talking 1,100 people huge. The clerks advice to us "Try not to get lost in the ward, and be brave and go find people, because everyone blends in".  I will remember that. Although, rumor has it they are splitting the ward next week at Stake Conference. So we will just see what happens. 

Today I am waiting on a chair to arrive at my door. I ordered it from Target and it is supposed to be delivered today! I can't wait to have it in our home! Tonight for FHE activity we will be rearranging our living room furniture! So excited! :)

Post a Comment