SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 24, 2012

When Mo Came to Visit and Home Tour! :)

Remember that one time that Mo came and visited me in good ol' Washington and we got our craftiness on and made the apartment look real cute and I promised a blog about it? Yeah, well I finally got a spare second to get it done. What am I talking about I have lots of spare seconds, truth is I just finally sat down and did it.  So while I am listening to the Spice Girls on Pandora {don't judge me} I figured I would share some pics of our temporary home!

First up is the living room! I am absolutely in love with our arm chair which I was really worried about since I ordered it online but I think it goes perfectly. I also love our couch because it turns in to a queen size bed which was nice when Mo missed her flight, and it has space underneath to store blankets and pillows. Also what I like to call our dining room/area. I absolutely love having a bar table and I am obsessed with my square plates!
{Couch-IKEA, Arm Chair-Target, Pillows-Home Goods/Kirkland's} 


 
{Frame Set- Christmas Gift but from Kirkland's, Table-IKEA, Plates-Target, Place mats-Stein Mart}
Below is our entertainment center. Before Mo came to visit it was completely blank so that was my main focus of the week because it needed something. So we got all crafty and made it look real cute!  
{Live, Laugh, Love Sign- DIY project, Entertainment Center- IKEA, Jars- DIY project, Willow Tree Figurine-Birthday Present, Letter S- Stein Mart}
 The bedroom isn't completely done yet but I will show you a little preview, I probably won't be finishing it while we live here since we will be moving in November.
{Pillows-Stein Mart, Hobby Lobby, Ross, Always kiss me goodnight sign- DIY project, Chalkboard- DIY project, Bed Spread- Bed, Bath, and Beyond}


And last but not least the bathroom. I am in love with our shower curtain and color scheme. I have neutrals all over the place!
{Shower Curtain-Ana's Linens, Curtain Rings- Ross, Soap Dispenser- Target}

I am loving how much more of a homey feel the apartment has and have enjoyed seeing it all come together! I look forward to more DIY projects and I am so grateful that my mom was able to come stay with me and have girl time while Brad was gone. I am so blessed! :)

1 comment :

  1. Wow, After Zoe is born you and Mo are totally decorating our place. I just have no clue what to do with it. Plus I love your place !

    ReplyDelete