SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 23, 2012

blessed

Today I am feeling so blessed.
I have an amazing family that will always love and support me. Mom, Dad, Afton, and Colby, thank you for always being there for me. Even from a distance I know that y'all will be there. I have an amazing husband that works so hard to take care of me and balance all of his responsibilities. He has an incredible job that makes it to where we have a roof over our heads, a bed to sleep in, food in our bellies, clothes to wear, and a car to drive. I have the opportunity to further my education, something that a lot of people take for granted. I have freedoms that so many people do not have the right to enjoy. I have a healthy body, that even when I get the silly flu makes me so grateful that I do not have any life long illnesses that I have to constantly battle through. I have the knowledge of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ, something that brings me the greatest comfort in my life. I have a loving Heavenly Father who has given me so much to be thankful for and who is constantly watching over me. I need to be better about looking at all the good things I have been blessed with instead of dwelling on the not so great things that will eventually pass.
 

1 comment :

  1. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm not either. Must be sympathy pains.

    ReplyDelete