SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Niagara Falls

Is it just me or does everyone have the urge to use the bathroom when they hear the phrase "Niagara Falls"? Maybe it's because my sisters and I used to torment each other by saying that on long car rides when one of us had to go to the bathroom.

Anyways...
Last weekend was ward conference and we were bad and decided to skip to go to Niagara Falls. You see it's only a 2 hour trip from where we live and neither of us had been so we decided to just go for it. Talk about a fun but FREEZING trip. We did both sides (The Canadian and American) of the park. It was so beautiful with all the snow around it but we want to go back in the summer because that is when everything comes to life there and we will probably enjoy it more because we won't be freezing our booties off.  They also had a neat little museum there that told the history of the falls and I'm pretty sure that was Brad's favorite part. It was also St. Patrick's Day and you can't tell because we are all bundled up but we were wearing green. We did see a rainbow though so I'm hoping that means we will be extra lucky this year!

Now for some pictures from our trip
Us at the Falls!

The Falls/The Rainbow

It was the perfect little get away and break from reality. Plus I can now say I've been to Canada! 
Hope everyone has an awesome week! I am so excited for Easter next weekend! What do you have planned?

2 comments :

  1. Oh.My.Gosh! Love this!
    Great blog here so excited to follow along!
    Your newest fan,
    Ashlee@ABpetie
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're too sweet! Just checked out your blog! Just what I need to get back on a healthy track!

      Delete