SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 7, 2013

Birthday Shout Out to Faddah

Today is Faddah's birthday! I remember growing up never getting to celebrate his birthday with him on his actual birthday because us girls were always at girls camp. And sadly I don't get to be there again! So I hope today that Mo and Colby shower him with love! I'm so grateful to be this man's daughter. My daddy has the most tender heart of anyone I know. He sacrifices so much to provide for us. I'm grateful that he holds the priesthood and makes sure to be worthy of it at all times. There have been many times where I have been sick or nervous and I never hesitated to ask for a blessing. I will never forget the good times we had during our daddy daughter date nights and our personal interview chats! He makes sure we know what to do in order to get by on our own...and let's be honest the guys at the car shop were pretty impressed I knew how to change and rotate tires and I owe that all to this man!

Happy Birthday Faddah
Love 
Your Brettly


Post a Comment