SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day 2013


Father's Day Weekend is here so of course I have to talk about my Faddah!
I'm not sure why I call him that, but I like it and I personally think he likes it too.

My dad is an awesome man and an even better dad. Let me tell you what, he made the BEST girl dad. Some of my greatest memories of him are when he lets us girls play beauty shop on him. He let us put bows in his hair and even paint his toe nails. What a trooper!

My dad has taught me many things and I am grateful that he took time out of his day and schedule to always put all of his girls at the top of his priority list. There are times I think back on when my dad was both working and going back to school and he still made sure that all of his ladies were taken care of and that we all knew how much he loved us.

I know my dad would do anything in order to provide for and protect his family. He is a great example of the qualities I wanted in a husband and a father figure for my own children (and I got so lucky). I am so thankful that he showed me how important it is to have a worthy priesthood holder. I have received so many blessings from the priesthood and I am glad my dad made sure that we knew that we never had to hesitate asking for a blessing.  

I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending me to such a tender hearted and loving Daddy. I am beyond grateful for the love and support that he continually gives me!

Happy Father's Day, Faddah! 
I love you! 


Post a Comment