SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 21, 2015

beach babe

If you follow my husband and I on social media you would see that we made a pretty big and exciting announcement over the weekend!


Yes, you read that right! 30 weeks until baby arrives! We couldn't be more THRILLED to be welcoming a little beach babe into our family in April 2016 (at least I'm hoping they like the beach, haha)!

I thought I would play catch up on the blog about our journey of getting to this point, how we found out, and about our first appointment. I plan on blogging throughout this pregnancy (and future pregnancies) because to me this is a way of journal keeping and I want to be sure that it's here for me and our children to look back on one day. So if you hate reading about pregnancy/baby stuff you may just want to avoid my blog from here on out because I'm sure that will be what the blog consists of. haha. If you like reading that kind of stuff, keep on checking back! We are SO excited to finally be in this chapter of life!


Post a Comment